Custom Motorcycle Paint & Air Brushing FAQs
Where do I start if I want Custom Paint?
Please complete the on-line quote form or contact us before sending any parts to us.
How much will this cost?
We take in consideration what type of bike you have, what parts you want painted, what paint job you would like. There are many factors that determine the cost of your paint job. Each job is estimated differently.
- What type of paints do you use?
- We use only the highest quality paints available. We use House of Color polyurethane base coat.
- What about clear coats?
- Clear Coats are highly recommended for that glass like
finish and most likely a must for mirral or very detailed graphics.
- How long before I get my parts back?
- Typically 30 days or less (this usually depends on the detail of the
paint job and how many parts are being painted).
- How do you ship the parts back?
- We will pay for return shipping via UPS ground. You will be contacted once your bike is finished. At this time if you would like to expedite shipping, those charges will be added on.
- What type of warranty do you offer?
- We stand behind all of our paint / clear coat jobs. Your new paint job will last you for years and years.